Talking 'bout Springshare
Hey, we get it! Sometimes you might need to refer to Springshare tools or your web presence using said Springy Tools. That's why we've outlined some Do's & Don'ts.
- Capitalize the word 'Springshare'
- When referring to Springy tools, capitalize the 1st and 4th letters:
- Feel free to rebrand your Springy tool to whatever you'd like! Call them LibGuides, ResearchGuides, InfoGuides, whatever floats your proverbial boat.
- When referring to our tools in a professional capacity such as a conference, presentation, article or blog post, try and use the 'official' name.
- Resize the images listed here. All images are png files sized at 220 pixels.
- Try that new haircut you've been thinking about. You know you want to!
- Use Springshare logos, product names, or brochures for non-Springshare products. C'mon, that's not nice!
- Change the color or alter the design of any of the logos you see listed here.
If you have a specific question, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fight about whether it's Lib or Libe - however you want to say it is the right way. We promise.