If you're adding hundreds of Spaces and thousands of Seats, clicking the 'Add New' button 1,000+ times is not appealing.
Well, have no fear, we have import templates that will streamline the process.
What You Must Create Before Importing
- Locations (Required) - You must define all locations prior to importing.
- Categories (Required) - Create all categories (types of Spaces/Seats) prior to importing.
- Zones (Optional) - Zones can be defined before or after import.
Import Templates and Instructions
Step 1: Download the Templates
There are 2 files you will need to download, fill out, and return: one for Spaces and one for Seats.
Step 2: Fill in the Templates
- One set of Templates per LibCal System.
- If you're importing Spaces & Seats into multiple LibCal systems, you'll need to fill out a set of Templates per LibCal system.
The templates must be filled in exactly or we cannot process your import.
Please do not modify the template by moving fields around, adding / deleting fields, combining templates into one file or changing the file type.
Saving the Files: after adding Spaces / Seats, be sure to save the file in the original format (csv) using UTF-8 encoding.