Skip to Main Content
Host Online & Face-to-Face Programs & Events
Event Calendar Ideas:
- Campus-Wide Events - Author readings, lectures, virtual Zoom parties, etc.
- Internal Use - Departmental meetings, HR-events, etc.
- Professional Development - Conferences, retreats, workshops, etc.
Event Calendar Features
- Host virtual events - Integrate Zoom, Facebook Live, or Microsoft Teams to automatically create and send meeting URLs to attendees. Not using Zoom or Teams? Add a link and optional hidden password as the event location.
- Event Registration - Specify the number of seats and when you want registration to open and close.
- Route Through Authentication - Route registration through your local authentication layer.
- Enable Waitlist - Popular events? Enable a waitlist. As folks cancel, the waitlisted students receive an email.
- Automated Reminder & Follow-Up Emails - Automatically send reminders and follow-up emails.
- Identify Audience and Category - Add audience tags like Graduate Students and Freshmen. Add Categories like Orientation and Student Events.
- Social Media Integration - Tweet / Facebook to amplify outreach.
- Charge for Events - Optionally charge for events! Multiple currencies are accepted and payments can be done online or in-person (cash/check).