Screensharing and So Much More
Our screensharing solution is more than just basic librarian-to-patron sharing of screens. Like, way, way more.
- Supported Across All Browsers - Whether you or the patron are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or some other browser... our screensharing works across all browsers.
- Supported Across Multiple Operating Systems - From Windows to Mac OS, from Ubuntu to Mint... we've got you covered.
- Works on Tablets & Mobile Devices - From Surface Pro 2 & (running Win 8.1 / Win 10) to iOS/Android devices and even Blackberry... you can screenshare with users on multiple device types.
- Audio & Video Options - You and the patron have the option to turn on your mics and webcams to enhance the screensharing experience.
- Multi-Person Webinars or Virtual Staff Meetings - Screenshare as a group for internal meetings, staff webinars, etc. Why should only two people have all the fun?
- Distance Education Support - With our screensharing and webinars, your library can better support distance ed students at your local academic institutions who turn to you for help.
- Saved Recordings - Optionally, save your screenshare session and share it with relevant parties.
- LibCal Integration - With LibCal's appointment scheduler integration you can easily launch virtual meetings with faculty and others who book consultations via LibCal.