Forget due time. LibChat helps you answer questions in real time!
One chat. Two chats. Claim chats. You chat.
The LibAnswers Platform system with LibChat makes connecting with and serving your patrons so easy it's child's play.
You'll marvel at how user-friendly the LibChat interface is and how it helps you expedite the process of answering questions.
Patron-Side of LibChat Exchange
It all begins with your well-placed widgets. Create as many as you like and embed them wherever you have visitors. The chat gets initiated and -- voila, you're connecting in a way that's growing more and more popular with people who have a question.
- Truly Customizable Widgets: Monitored by one person or the team. There are in-page, button pop-out, slide-out and floating widgets. Set up fallbacks so if one department or person isn't online, LibChat will check the assigned fallback next.
- Proactive Chat: Specific widgets that can be set to pop/slide out automatically to let your patron know LibChat is available.
- Seamless Flow: If your visitor moves to other pages, the chat will follow. Send and receive files while chatting. Plus, LibChat works on all your devices.
- Transcripts and Ratings: Transcripts are available and are useful for training purposes and to learn from transactions with both positive and negative ratings.
- Operators/Transfers:Your chat operators will be able to navigate through the active chats easily. They can tag team with a colleague to help answer questions and even transfer questions to different people or departments.
Want to chat internally? You can!
- Stats: Find helpful data that's filterable and exportable. Search for chats with a specific rating or that have a keyword and more.
The LibChat Operator Interface is simple while featuring all the info you need.
Your LibChat operators can:
- choose which chat departments to monitor, claim and answer chats
- view patron information
- send canned messages & emojis
- ban users via IP
- record qualitative analytics
- and even create an offline ticket right from the chat interaction.