Week after week, LibCal has you covered
- Library Events - Author Readings, Lectures, Late Study Nights, etc.
- Instruction Sessions - Library Tours, Orientation Sessions, Database Classes, etc.
- Internal Use - Staff vacations, Sick time, Sabbaticals, etc.
- Professional Development - Conferences, Retreats, Workshops.
Calendar Events Features
Academic libraries feature programming for their students, faculty and the general public. Here are features that help you put your best programming foot forward.
- Event Registration - Specify the number of seats and when you want registration to open and close.
NEW: An email address is no longer a requirement to register for an event. You can customize the registration form so that email is disabled to accommodate those without email addresses.
- Route Through Authentication - Route registration through your local authentication layer.
- Enable Waitlist - Popular events? Enable a waitlist. As folks cancel, the waitlisted students receive an email.
- Reminder and Follow-Up Emails - Reminders are a nice service for your patrons. Add a survey or feedback form to the follow-up email.
- Identify Audience and Category - Add audience tags like Graduate Students and Freshmen. Add Categories like Orientation and Research Skills.
- Social Media Integration - Promotion is key to boosting attendance. Tweet / Facebook to amplify outreach.
- *NEW* Charge for Events - Optionally charge for events! Multiple currencies are accepted and payments can be done online or in-person (cash/check).