Event Calendars makes online programs & events management a breeze
Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Facebook, Instagram Live, YouTube, Google Meet… the list of platform options goes on and on. If you're hosting small group workshops on Zoom, streaming meditation and yoga sessions on your YouTube channel, and doing outreach with Facebook Live, your opportunities for visibility and engagement are limited to each platform's followers. With the Events Calendar module, everything can display in one place!
- Increase awareness of all of your online programs and events with a shareable, embeddable calendar. Hosting programs on Facebook, Zoom, and YouTube? It doesn't matter! You can add them to LibCal.
- Customize event link availability. If an event is pubic, show the URL! If it's private or has a maximum user limit,enable registration and optionally add a password to hide the URL and ensure only registrants can join.
- Attach downloadable pre-workshop PDFs and other documents to the event. Users will see it on the event page, and you'll find it in the event details! No need to dig through past emails to find and re-send them.
- Get the word out about a new online event using social media integration and email announcements.
One-on-Ones can happen anywhere with LibCal Appointments
No more double bookings or scheduling mixups. No more back and forths to set up, reschedule, or cancel meetings. With the Appointments module, faculty and staff can manage their own tech help session, consultation, or any other one-on-one meeting availability and bookings.
- Organize appointments into types and locations, which creates filterable options, unique URLs, and customizable availability, so if staff split their days between certain departments, they won't get booked on a wrong day!
- With Zoom and Microsoft Teams integration, LibCal will automatically generate and send a unique meeting URL with each booking -- visible only to staff and the student. More integrations coming!
- Prevent double bookings with Outlook/Exchange calendar, push appointments to personal calendars automatically with two-way synching.