Allow students to book consultations with faculty, technology helpdesk, office of online learning, etc. Appointments can be conducted f2f or online with Zoom & Microsoft Teams integration.
- Book Multiple Ways - Book a specific staffer by name, by topic, or the next available time slot.
- View Availability in Multiple Web Interfaces - Book directly from your LibCal system or via an Appointments widget that you embed on a webpage or inside courseware (Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, etc).
- Create Online-Only Meetings - Integrate Zoom and Microsoft Teams to seamlessly generate unique meeting URLs with each booking -- visible only to you and the student. More integrations coming!
- Customize Visibility and Availability - Organize staff based on department, subject specialty, or appointment type.
- Personalize Booking Forms - Ask who they are, what you're meeting about, and more.
- Support Different Meeting Durations - Set up padding between meetings, create Appointment Categories with different durations. (Capstone Advisement - 1hr vs. Tech help - 20 min)
- Two-Way Sync - Feed appointments to Google Calendar and Outlook.
- Restrict Booking Window - Determine how far in advance they can book.
- Get Data - Access detailed statistics and reports.