Skip to Main Content
Have An Incredible Calendar Year
Week after week, LibCal has you covered
A Calendar for Every Type of Event:
- Library Events - Author readings, storytimes, virtual study nights, etc.
- Instruction Sessions - Tech lessons, database classes, etc.
- Internal Use - Staff vacations, sick time, etc.
- Professional Development - Conferences, retreats, workshops.
Event Calendar Features
- Host Virtual Events - Integrate Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Cisco Webex to automatically create and send meeting URLs to attendees. Not using an integration? Add an existing link and optional password as the location.
- Event Registration - Specify the number of seats and when you want registration to open and close. Hosting an event series? Link them so attendees only have to register once.
- Route Through Authentication - Limit events to cardholders or students/faculty with your authentication layer.
- Enable Waitlist - Popular events? Enable a waitlist. As folks cancel, the waitlisted folks receive an email.
- Reminder and Follow-Up Emails - Reminders are a nice service for your patrons. Add a survey or feedback form to the follow-up email.
- Organize and Label Events for Easy Browsing and Sharing - Add audience tags for age groups, and categories for Orientation and Research Skills. Use them to filter events and create custom widgets.
- Social Media Integration - Promotion is key to boosting attendance. Tweet / Facebook to amplify outreach.
- Charge for Events - Optionally charge for events! Multiple currencies are accepted and payments can be done online or in-person (cash/check).