One-on-One is One and Done:
Patrons, students, and faculty can book one-on-one consultations with your team, even via favorite devices because it's all mobile-first.
- Book Multiple Ways - Book a specific librarian by name or by subject, or the next available time slot.
- View Availability in Multiple Web Interfaces - Book directly from your LibCal system or via an Appointments widget that you embed on your Library website.
- Create Online-Only Meetings - Integrate Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Cisco Webex to seamlessly generate unique meeting URLs with each booking -- visible only to you and the student. More integrations coming!
- Customize Visibility and Availability - Organize staff based on department, subject specialty, or appointment type
- Route Through Authentication - Limit meetings to cardholders or students/faculty by linking your local authentication layer.
- Personalize Booking Forms - Ask who they are, what you're meeting about, and more.
- Support Different Meeting Durations - Set up padding between meetings, create Appointment Categories with different durations. (Research - 1hr vs. Tech help - 20 min)
- Limit Appointments - Add sitewide or individual limits on how often a user can book in a day / week / month, etc.
- Personal Calendar Syncing - Prevent double bookings with two-way syncing of appointments with LibStaffer and Outlook or send meetings to Google Calendar.
- Restrict Booking Window - Determine how far in advance they can book.
- Get Data - Access detailed statistics and reports.