Week after week, LibCal has you covered
- Library Programs & Events - Virtual storytime, craft nights, fitness classes, etc.
- Workshops - Technology lessons, ESL, etc.
- Internal Use - Staff vacations, sick time, etc.
- Professional Development - Conferences, retreats, workshops.
Calendar Events Features
Public libraries excel at programming for their public. Here are features that help you put your best programming foot forward.
- New! Host virtual events - Integrate Zoom to automatically create and send meeting URLs directly to your attendees. Not using Zoom? Add an existing event link and optional hidden password as your event's location.
- Event Registration - Specify the number of seats and when you want registration to open and close.
- Enable Waitlist - Popular events? Enable a waitlist. As folks cancel, the waitlisted patrons receive an email.
- Reminder and Follow-Up Emails - Reminders are a nice service for your patrons. Add a survey or feedback form to the follow-up email.
- Identify Audience and Category - Add audience tags like Seniors and Young Adult. Add Categories like Computer Basics and Crafts.
- Social Media Integration - Promotion is key to boosting attendance. Tweet / Facebook to amplify outreach.
- Charge for Events - Optionally charge for events! Multiple currencies are accepted and payments can be done online or in-person (cash/check).