It's nice to meet you -- Make it easy for patrons to do just that
One-on-One is One and Done:
Appointments in LibCal is all you need to easily set up your one-on-one schedule of availability. Patrons can book a consultation with your team, even via favorite devices because it's all mobile-first.
- Book a specific librarian by name or by subject, or the next available time slot.
- Book directly from your LibCal system or via an Appointments widget that you embed on your Library website.
- New! Create Online-Only Meetings - Integrate Zoom to seamlessly generate unique meeting URLs with each booking -- visible only to you and the patron. More integrations coming!
- Customize Visibility and Availability - Organize staff based on branch or appointment type. Set availability for different branches on different days.
- Personalize Booking Forms - Ask who they are, what you're meeting about, and more.
- Support Different Meeting Durations - Set up padding between meetings, create Appointment Categories with different durations. (Research - 1hr vs. Tech help - 20 min)
- Personal Calendar Syncing - Prevent double bookings with two-way syncing of appointments with LibStaffer and Outlook or send meetings to Google Calendar.
- Restrict Booking Window - Determine how far in advance they can book.
- Get Data - Access detailed statistics and reports.