Add All Types of Content, Reuse, & Organize Your E-Reserves
Multiple Content Types & Large File Limits
With secure file uploading and plenty of space, you won't have any problem uploading your E-Reserve content.
- 20MB Max Upload size, plenty of room for articles or book chapters!
- Upload PDFs, PowerPoints, Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and more!
- 5GB Total Storage - Need more? Contact us for more information.
Add External Content
If you can link to it, you can add it to your E-Reserves! Think about all the possibilities!
- Add links to database articles, Webpages or that record in your OPAC.
- Add an E-Reserve link for Ebooks & more!
- Add links to videos, audio clips & other multimedia!
Reuse E-Reserve Items Over & Over
Reuse the same E-Reserve item across multiple courses with only a few clicks. With reused items, you can:
- Reuse E-Reserve items via mapping or copying - you have the power.
- Update mapped items and watch those updates cascade down to everywhere it's been reused.
- Tag unique copyright statuses for each reused E-Reserve item.
-- One item can be tagged with 'Pending Payment' while another is tagged as 'Processed'.
Grouping E-Reserves items together ensures that students aren't overwhelmed with resources. Plus, organizing folders by time-line (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc...) prevents library anxiety by grouping items by point-of-need.
- Organize E-Reserve Items into folders!
- Create as many folders as you'd like and customize the course structure (i.e. Week One, etc...)