Uniquely Customize Any Guide
- Control the look & feel of content across all pages of a Guide with CSS:
- - Font size, color and style
- - Customize tab & box color options
- - Set up custom box styles
- - Customize the look & feel of images
- - Control the display of individual link assets, books from the catalog assets, etc.
- i.e. -Bold all 'database' links within a guide
- - Add guide-specific classes/ids for faster/targeted loading of CSS
- - Add a guide-specific LibChat chat widget
- You're building a guide on Climate Change and you want all the colors to to be in shades of green to reflect your 'Going Green' theme.
- Liven up your Teens Reader Advisory by adding in Divergent colors and backgrounds!
- You're embedding a LibChat widget but you only want it embedded on one guide, rather than all guides across your LibGuides system.
- You've built a couple of callouts in your guide and given them a class of .callout. Adding the CSS that controls the look of .callout to the guide-specific CSS will target your CSS to the individual guide and declutter your system-wide CSS.