Skip to Main Content
LibConnect Works for ALL Library Types
- Use robust reporting to identify gaps in your faculty liaison / outreach programs.
- I.e. new adjunct faculty who haven't attended library orientation
- Create projects / tasks, connect them to customer profiles, and keep track of customers that the library is engaging with.
- Sort by end date and always view your most current deadline first.
- Organize patrons into customizable groups (i.e. children, YA, Adult, Seniors, etc) and identify which groups you are / aren't reaching.
- Use the relationships tool to identify which child belongs to which parent, teens in your YA program that are siblings, etc.
- Use LibConnect to keep track of relationships with local businesses including outreach, projects, interactions, important deadlines, events, etc.
- Capture granular metadata about each customer type and use that data in your reporting.
- Upload files / attachments to each customer profile.
- If you've sent Dr. Thomas 5 new ILL'd articles, you can store them right in his customer record for easy future retrieval.
- Use built-in search functionality to find the right article / file in a long list.
- Create unique profiles for each library in your consortia.
- Outline all employees of that library using LibConnect's membership tool.
- Easily identify who belongs to which library, their role, and the best way to contact them.
- Navigate to each employee profile and view all interactions you've had with employees from that library.
K-12 / School Libraries
- Create profiles for parent volunteers or friends of the library and record interactions for the days they volunteer.
- Outline profiles for donors and track your fundraising events, school activities, and donations.
- Build academic department organizations and record library instruction sessions for each class so you'll know which departments are requesting you more than others.