December 22nd, 2014 Update
Set up internal tracking questions to categorize individual form/survey responses!
- Create a question
- Set its Display Property to “hidden”
- Collect responses from your patrons as you normally would
As each response arrives, click the edit (eye) icon to edit this hidden question.
New Reports View: Data Table
The new Data Table view includes:
- Search & Filter – We’ve added a handy search box, so you can easily search across all form/survey responses by a keyword or phrase.
- Customizable Views – Choose which columns of data you’d like to display in your Data Table. To edit your columns, head to the Builder for that form/survey and select Properties > Report Properties. You can display/hide any question, and even create a custom heading title for especially long questions.
- Column Sort – Click any column heading to sort your table by that response.
- Delete Responses – Need to delete a test response? Just click the trashcan icon and poof, it’s outta there!
- Edit Responses – Need to edit a response? Click the eye icon to jump to an editing view for any form/survey responses!