Precise User Permissions
Define granular user permissions to specific areas within your LibGuides CMS system.
Define Regular-Level Users Permissions:
- Publish Guides in Specific Groups - Should some authors be allowed to publish guides in only designated groups? Define read/write access for each group in your system.
- Edit All Guides - Need an additional pair of eyes scanning guides for typos and broken links? Blammo - you got it!
- Group-Level Admins - Decentralize group maintenance and create Group-Level Admins. Group-Level Admins will only be able to manage their assigned groups. They can customize group-level look & feel, homepage, friendly URL, and more.
- Manage Content - Grant Admin-level access to the following content areas within your LibGuides CMS system.
- - Subjects, Tags, & Friendly URLs
- - Asset Management
- - E-Reserves (with subscription to LibGuides E-Reserves module)