LibGuides CMS helps you to improve site organization, showcase exhibits and departments, create a staff intranet, streamline site setup and maintenance, and create targeted customizations. System Administrators, rejoice!
Each group has its own set of behaviors around:
- Look & Feel - Create custom tab colors & shape, box colors & shape, etc.
- Banner & Footer - Display a unique top banner and footer for each group of guides.
- Access Controls - Restrict access to a group of guides using user permissions and group-level IP restrictions.
- Homepage - Each group has its own customizable homepage and friendly URL.
- Custom JS/CSS Code - Focus your CSS at the group-level to uniquely customize a group of guides.
- Templates - Customize guide-level and homepage templates for each group of guides.
- Bonus: Enforce group-level templates so all guides assigned to group will have a consistent layout & display.
- User Permissions: Granular permissions allow you to define who has access to specific sections, and at what user-level, within your system.
FYI, You Can Create an Unlimited Number of Groups!